WHAT TO BRING
CEREMONIAL ITEMS TO BRING:
• A 24' x 24' standard Pachakuti Mesa Tradition altar ground
• A favorite arte (medicine piece) you feel embodies your soul's beauty and grace that will form part of the Central ceremonial altar ground
• A small set of Platonic Solids made of any material
• Five additional artes (small medicine pieces) you intuit best contains the energetic imprint for harmonizing body, heart, spirit, mind, and soul dimensions
• A favorite poem that speaks of our human divinity to be read out loud
• Bring a color photo or print of your whole PMT altar ground and the provided pentagonal image (to follow)
• Sound makers including percussion, strings, flutes, bells and chimes and your voices
OTHER ITEMS TO BRING:
• Snacks for break times
• Whatever you may be inspired to bring as heart-offerings for others in the community.
• Sturdy shoes for hiking the grounds if desired, and slip-ons for the retreat space.
• A concise way to store your go-to items during the day. A small backpack or tote to leave outside the retreat hall.
• An open heart
If you would like to support another community member to attend, please send your scholarship donation to:
Partial scholarship: $375
Full scholarship: $750
Note 'Scholarship' upon sending